I’m uploading the Lotus Elise owner’s manual and the Engine Repair Manual for the Toyota Celica (Toyota 2ZZ engine used in the US Lotus Elise). I can’t upload all of the service shop manuals as those are intellectual property of Lotus Cars LTD (I checked on whether I’m allowed to redistribute). I will however provide instructions on how you can download all of these straight from Lotus. If their website ever closes or they cease to provide these digitally, I will then upload them here.
- Start here: Lotus Subscribe.
- Click “I Agree”
- Sign up and pay to be a “subscriber” by choosing and entering the required information: username, password, email, first and last names. You can obtain everything available with the 24 hour option for $25.00 (first of the three options). You can sign up for longer if you wish to give Lotus more than $25 because you have cash to burn.
- Open the email account that you used to register. You should receive an email with your Subscription Receipt for Lotus Tech Info. This sometimes takes a bit of time.
- After receiving the email, use this link Lotus Subscriber – Log-in to get to the download site.
- Sign in with your user name and password and download away.
This will allow access to all the Lotus Elise shop manuals as well as all of the Technical Service Bulletins or TSBs. Feel free to download the PDFs and save them to your computer. I sometimes use an iPad to view them while I’m out in the garage or I’ve got a 3-ring binder that I printed them all out and put them in that I will use.
If your downloads don’t work for some reason or some of the files are unavailable, shoot me an email using the form below and I’ll see if I can’t find a working copy for you. Also, check out This Thread on LotusTalk and post that you were having issue with a specific PDF and you’ll probably find some people on there willing to help out. A couple guys have even contacted Lotus when they had trouble and were able to get Lotus to extend the 24 hour window for them to download the files again.